We need to get off this rock before we blow it up or cause it to go Venus!1
- A Little AquaLately I’ve been working on building a theme for debugging sites built using Hugo. (Hugo is a fast and powerful static website generator). While most of the interest for this particular theme is actually the… Continue reading A Little Aqua
- Through a Glass, BrightlySo, a little amateur photography through the window in my room. The photo above has been adjusted for shadows and highlights to improve visibility compared to the original. A gallery of the (cropped) original and… Continue reading Through a Glass, Brightly
- Not Down for the CountWell it seems I was down but not out. I’m getting back up and getting ready to continue the round. I’m stubborn that way, although this is about the punches life throws one’s way rather… Continue reading Not Down for the Count
- Divide and ConquerI’ve split out most of the politics into a separate blog. I’ve done this so that each blog is more focused.
- Person ImperfectI’m not perfect, neither are you: “Suck it up buttercup!” Okay, I have hard time saying things like that, even though there are times I am a bit of an ass. As the little quote… Continue reading Person Imperfect
- ‘Catchy / Cheesy’ and Opinionated Headlines Here — Not a News SiteHeadlines which are catchy (and possibly ‘cheesy’) belong on a personal blog like this one that is personal revelations from the author(s), political opinion, creativity, and (trying to be) artistic prose and poetry, not on… Continue reading ‘Catchy / Cheesy’ and Opinionated Headlines Here — Not a News Site
- Not So IndefatigableI may sometimes seem like I “keep on ticking” no matter what happens, or am constantly ‘making noise’ about things. In truth though this is as much acting that way in order to try to… Continue reading Not So Indefatigable
- A Vexing QuestionIt not “mirror, mirror on the wall” but the “sound of silence”. Have I asked too many difficult questions, are people simply busy, or what?
- ‘Fixer Upper’I’ve fixed some issues with the site that resulted from the change of primary domain, especially redirection of ‘pretty names’ to page permalink.
- My Bowels, Like WaterI discovered that a rather delicious meal I ate contained milk. It was unpleasant because I am lactose intolerant. When I experience the symptoms thereof, for some reason my mind has created this little poem… Continue reading My Bowels, Like Water
1Ok so I exaggerate, it’s only Earth becoming hostile to most species — including humans…
And of course we’re not going to be able to make a mass exodus, so we really need to work on what we’ve got down here!