We need to get off this rock before we blow it up or cause it to go Venus!1
- Divide and ConquerI’ve split out most of the politics into a separate blog. I’ve done this so that each blog is more focused.
- Person ImperfectI’m not perfect, neither are you: “Suck it up buttercup!” Okay, I have hard time saying things like that, even though there are times I am a bit of an ass. As the little quote… Continue reading Person Imperfect
- ‘Catchy / Cheesy’ and Opinionated Headlines Here — Not a News SiteHeadlines which are catchy (and possibly ‘cheesy’) belong on a personal blog like this one that is personal revelations from the author(s), political opinion, creativity, and (trying to be) artistic prose and poetry, not on… Continue reading ‘Catchy / Cheesy’ and Opinionated Headlines Here — Not a News Site
- Not So IndefatigableI may sometimes seem like I “keep on ticking” no matter what happens, or am constantly ‘making noise’ about things. In truth though this is as much acting that way in order to try to… Continue reading Not So Indefatigable
- A Vexing QuestionIt not “mirror, mirror on the wall” but the “sound of silence”. Have I asked too many difficult questions, are people simply busy, or what?
- ‘Fixer Upper’I’ve fixed some issues with the site that resulted from the change of primary domain, especially redirection of ‘pretty names’ to page permalink.
- My Bowels, Like WaterI discovered that a rather delicious meal I ate contained milk. It was unpleasant because I am lactose intolerant. When I experience the symptoms thereof, for some reason my mind has created this little poem… Continue reading My Bowels, Like Water
- Renaming BlogI’ve decided to rename my blog (although I will be maintaining redirects from the old addresses of thecshore.com and www.thecshore.com). I did this because the ‘cshore/c-shore’ domain space is quite crowded and I am hoping… Continue reading Renaming Blog
- Personal(ity) MinoritySince I’m working on planning my future and I happened to find out that the local college is having a virtual open house, I decided to take their ‘Career Assessment’, which turns out to be… Continue reading Personal(ity) Minority
- Local Artisan Supporting Mental HealthA local artisan who makes handmade leather products (currently totes, hand bags, and journal covers) presented on their work at the Midland Public Library MakerPlace a while ago. I was unfortunately experiencing some health issues… Continue reading Local Artisan Supporting Mental Health
1Ok so I exaggerate, it’s only Earth becoming hostile to most species — including humans…
And of course we’re not going to be able to make a mass exodus, so we really need to work on what we’ve got down here!