The woman with whom I am romantically involved was part of the ART-repreneur program hosted by the Culture Alliance in the Heart of Georgian Bay, so I was aware of and attended the final ‘Expo’ of the ART-repreneur businesses on June 29, 2023.
She has created a gallery of photos from the ART-repreneur Expo on Facebook.
I had originally intended to post a gallery on this blog, but in the interests of not burning out1, I have decided to stick with a list of the businesses and their web presences, such as they are.
The ART-repreneur businesses from Expo 2023
I can’t do them justice in this short article, but I hope you will check them out.
- Et-Tu Productions: Ageless Creative You by Ute
- Legacy shorts & unique video content for private & public viewing
- Gilly Flowers: A little bit wild by Michelle
- Functional fluid art, wearable fluid art
- Suzette Castro by Suzette
- Custom pet portraits, pop culture idol art (including a ‘Rockstar Collection’)
- Chromatized: Visualizing Nostalgia by William
- Visual art, caricatures, and more
- Conroy’s Curiosities by Shelagh
- Fordite jewellery & more
- Still Visible Designs by Dawna
- Mixed media collages & Legacy Photos
- Board the Boat by Cathy
- Customized bed and breakfast experience
- The Kayt Bryans Connection by Kayt
- Author - coach - healer
- Imagined by Gigi by Stephanie
- Tufting Studio
- Celeste Lalonde by Celeste
- Blue belt Nia instruction
- Curator Johnny Hawk by Johnny
- Portable indigenous culture and media centre
- Michel Payment by Michel
- Musician and more; was an ARTpreneur before Covid, MC of the Expo, is chair of the culture alliance.
Adding a gallery to this site would require more work than I feel have time to do at the moment, to do it right. ↩︎